With so many options available, choosing an event space in Kansas City can be challenging. At Alejandro Design Studio, we make this decision easier for you by providing an unrivaled level of service.
Should I go with a wet or a dry event hire?
We recommend going with a wet event hire because it makes your life easier. A wet event is one where the food and beverages and other additional services are all included in the package. A dry hire only offers the use of the event space.
We offer a wet hire that features a wide array of services designed to make your event an enjoyable VIP experience.
What factors should be considered when selecting an event space in Kansas City?
When it comes to organizing an event, one of the most important decisions you will have to make is choosing the venue. This decision has a significant impact on the success of the event. Therefore, there are several factors you will have to consider before arriving at the final decision. These include:
- The location – the space should be somewhere that is easy to access. You can find us between the Country Club Plaza district and downtown Kansas City, which is easily accessible.
- Parking – the venue should have a parking lot on-site and if it doesn’t, there should be one nearby which your guests can use. Alejandro Design Studio has an on-site parking area.
- Capacity – it is critical to make sure that your guests can comfortably fit in the space. Ours can comfortably fit 75 guests for a seated event and 125 for a stand-up affair.
- Services and amenities – we provide a catering kitchen, classic foldable chairs, linens, floral arrangements in restrooms, security, and an audio/video system. These are a few of the services and amenities offered in our studio rental package. The Custom and Designer packages are much more inclusive.
- Layout – ours is a dynamic 3000 square foot open floor plan that includes a chef’s kitchen and a professional bar area.
What is the cost of hiring an event space?
The pricing of an event space depends on the number of guests, the type of food and beverages requested, as well as the venue rental fees. While the number of guests and the expenditure on food and drinks depends on you as the event organizer, the venue rental fee doesn't. This fee varies depending on the time of year, day of the week, and the time of day. Slow times, days, and hours will see you pay some of the lowest fees while busy months, days, and times of the day are the most expensive.
As of August 2019, a six-hour rental for our studio package at Alejandro Design Studio charges more on Fridays through Saturdays, with lower pricing on Sundays to Thursdays and the lowest pricing for a two-hour social hour on Mondays to Thursdays. Our Custom and Designer packages, which offer a full array of services for a VIP experience, have different pricing. Call us today for current pricing on our studio packages or a custom quote. For a unique urban, event space in Kansas City, get in touch with Alejandro Design Studio today!Event Space Kansas City